Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

                              Internet

In my opinion Internet is a way of communicating with each other, and it is a source of information. I use internet very often. I use it for doing my home tasks or watching some videos. I seldom play on internet, but not always. When I am not busy I play some logic games. Sometimes I go to facebook or I write in my blog. I comment my friends’ blogs, too. Internet consists of programs like: Google, Yahoo! and Gmail. There are internet servers, which let us to enter in these sources. Here are some internet servers that I use Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. In my opinion the best ones are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. So I like internet a lot.


2 comments:

  1. :-) Love internet too and truly cannot see myself without it, it's like being without water. How would you describe yourself when you don't have internet connection. Does it affect on your mood? If yes , how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes because it is like prison
    without internet

    ReplyDelete