Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Corruption in our country

                        Corruption
                        (Reflection)
Corruption is spread in Armenia, and comparing to other countries there is a lot in our country. Corruption is so popular. People use bribe to reach to their main purpose. People say that jobs are given to friends or relatives and I think it is true. I think that this is another way of corruption and it is a little illegal. I myself have not seen such things, but my friends say that such things happen and I believe to them. I think that habit won’t make a big influence on our country, but it is possible that it will make unemployment percentage higher. If I were as a boss of such company I will do it not frequently, I will say to my friends that I do not have place to “fit” them in my company.

3 comments:

  1. what do you think should be done to eliminate corruption in our country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good answer, we need more people as our leaders in this country!

    ReplyDelete