Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

                                                      Advertising


I myself do not think that advertisement can help business grow, because the percentage of people, who don’t believe in advertisement, is more than the percentage of people, who believe in advertisement. Advertisements have their own advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantages are that people cannot believe in the advertisement and they will make a wrong opinion of that product. The advantages are that people might watch the advertisement and will come and buy that product.


 I think that the ethics of advertising in Armenia is developed as medium level. I don’t like it when some companies call and start to advertise their product, because it is a kind of irritating, annoying. I feel in certain way, because they disturb me and they call again and they try to persuade me. So this is my main idea and opinion abut advertising, and how ads help business.

No comments:

Post a Comment